yet again, i started of my day sleepy...then during prefect meeting, farhana was very unpleased with us cause of normal stuff- we dont tugas and we stay in the canteen way too long... blah blah...we had english first, the followed on by maths... teacher was teacher factorizing and i took a really long time to get it right.. but when teacher gave us exercises, i could finish it real quick...YAY!!!
we had sejarah after that, learning about the darurat whatever thingy... recess was usual.... when i was doing my duty, joanna accompany me.... we were walking around talking about guys, crushes, and more guys... it was really fun... we also talked about how to get guys to notice you..( really lame)... she said go to the kiddie's pool and pretend you're drowning and catch his attention... when he comes, quickly stand up and introduce yourself and ask for his number... lol... funny la her...
then we had chinese, i almost fell asleep during chinese class.... it was so boring it was unbelievable.... seriously.... then art came along.... we were doing this art about ruang and all.... it looked quite nice actually... then michelle, aun hua and i heard the funniest joke from shuana ever...
shuana: wow! mine actually look really nice! i have talent
eunice: lol.... you crazy ar!!!!
michelle: talent?>!??>!?!
shuana: yup talent.. i have talent
eunice: (laughing) shuana, you have everything but talent..
shuana: ( started hitting eunice)..i have talent ok!
eunice: sure sure.. you have all the talent in the world ( being super sarcastic)
eunice, michelle, aun hua: (could not stop laughing)
it was something like that....
we had a really good laugh with that.... for some reason.. haha...
then we had wushu, i changed and ming yue let me read the messages on his phone... the things i saw in there was so sweet.... wushu started.... at one point, the wushu sir got very irritate because and lectured us.... kinda felt sorry.... we then carried on and finished wushu...
went home, showered, ate, watched tv, studied then slept.... when i woke up, it was time for piano classes.... learning ' lyphard melody'... kinda hard... had no mood to play cause was so tired!!!!!
then i was here!!!!!
i know i know... boring day much..... it sucks....
Falling In And Out Of Love | |||
| When I say I love you I do But this with you will not do I need someone I can lean on Someone I can count on too Yes you are there sometimes For that I am grateful to you But I need someone there full time And that you can not do You told me once you loved me That I could believe in you I was there when you needed someone Where were you when I needed someone, too? The time has come for me to let go Never to expect you to care again People may come and people may go But my love will never end
|




0 comments:
Post a Comment