My mom and I attended dance class at aman suria ( Shall We Dance Studio). Our first lesson was from 7.30pm-8.30pm on Wednesday. Dance class was Latin, our instructor's name is NANCY. The clothes she wore for dance class was amazing! My mom and I had so much fun!
My next dance was Hip Hop 8.30pm-9.30pm on the same day. My attire was so not ready for the class. I didn't expect the dance to be so vigorous. Haha. But my instructor KIDO said that i was actually really good, since its my first class and i've never joined dance before.
After the class, my mom bought me dancing shoes for Latin. They're so pretty!
They cost Rm 150, But they're so pretty

The studio gave me a little discount, forgot how much it was.
They cost Rm 150, But they're so pretty
The studio gave me a little discount, forgot how much it was.
On thursday, me, my mom and my brother went to 1u to do some major shopping, even when my legs were killing me from wednesday's dance classes. My mom bought me shoes for my hip hop too.. Who knew she'll buy ADIDAS for a dancing shoe. All the other brands didn't suit my need, so she just gave in and bought a ADIDAS. They're so pretty too. And cause the shoe is mostly white, my mom said to only wear it during dance class!






Thursday:
Went serious shopping with mom. You cant imagine the amount of stuff we bought! And the credit card company called my mom.. LOL. I realize the credit card company always call my mom when we are on a shopping spree!
-eunice-
Went serious shopping with mom. You cant imagine the amount of stuff we bought! And the credit card company called my mom.. LOL. I realize the credit card company always call my mom when we are on a shopping spree!
-eunice-






0 comments:
Post a Comment